Kent Birthday Honours Announced,17th June, 2017
The Lord-Lieutenant would like to congratulate all those who have received honours in Her Majesty The Queen’s 2017 Birthday Honours.
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Mr Ian BAUCKHAM (Tunbridge Wells). Executive Headteacher, Bennett Memorial Diocesan School, CEO, The Tenax Schools Trust and President, Association of School and College Leaders. For services to Education.
- Mr Niall DICKSON (Brasted). Lately Chief Executive, General Medical Council. For services to Patient Safety.
- Colonel William ENGLISH. For Services to Joint Operations and Defence Engagement.
- Mr Gerald FINLEY OC. Opera Singer. For services to Opera.
- Ms Gillian MCNEIL (Canterbury). Director and Chief Executive, Theirworld. For services to the Health and Education of Vulnerable Children and Women.
- Mr Adrian PACKER (Chatham). Chief Executive Officer, Core Education Trust. For services to Education.
- Ms Tracey BROWN (Faversham). Director, Sense about Science. For services to Science.
- Mr John (Algy) CLUFF (Dover). For services to Business and Charity.
- Mr David COLDMAN (Edenbridge). For services to Business, Young People and Charity.
- Mrs Laura FAULKNER (West Malling). Director, Live Marketing and E-Commerce, Department for International Trade. For services to UK Exports.
- Mrs Mary (Gloria) HUNNIFORD. For services to Cancer Charities through Breast Screening Services and Cancer Support.
- Mrs Jacqueline WESTWOOD (West Malling). Director, UK Genetic Testing Network, London. For services to Medical Genetics and the Community in Kent.
- Mr Christopher BARMBY (Tonbridge). For services to Policing and the Community.
- Dr Paul BENNETT (Canterbury). For services to Archaeology.
- Mrs Pamela BUTCHER (Meopham). For services to Table Tennis.
- Mr Ronald CANNON (Broadstairs). Lifeboatman, RNLI Ramsgate. For services to Maritime Safety.
- Mrs Teresa CARPENTER (Broadstairs). Foster Carer, Kent County Council. For services to Children and Families.
- Mrs Susan CLARK (Dover). Chair and Fundraiser, Pegasus Playscheme, Dover. For services to Children with Disabilities.
- Mr David FALZANI. President, Sainsbury Management Fellows. For services to Engineering and Enterprise.
- Mr Eamon FANNING (Gravesend). Senior Officer, Maritime, Aviation and Military Intervention Cell, National Crime Agency. For services to Law Enforcement and Charity.
- Mr Michael FITZGERALD (Maidstone). For services to Homeless People and the Community in Maidstone, Kent.
- Ms Claire HARVEY. Senior Consultant, KPMG, GB Paralympian and Chair, Anti Homophobia and Transphobia Steering Group. For services to Diversity, Inclusion and Sport.
- Mr Michael LAMBELL JP (Dartford). For services to the Magistracy and to St John Ambulance.
- Ms Pranee NOU (Gravesend). For services to Humanitarian Aid and International Development.
- Mr Malcolm STANTON (Gillingham). Acting Head, Protective Equipment Group, London Fire Brigade. For services to the Safety of Firefighters and the Protection of the Public.
- Mr Barry STICKINGS (Broadstairs). Lately Chair, Micro and Anophthalmic Children’s Society. For services to Children with Visual Impairments.
- Mr Simon WATKIN. Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Home Office.For services to Border Security.
- Mr Henry AUSTIN (Tonbridge). For services to the Boys’ Brigade in Tonbridge and North West Kent.
- Mr Dean FAULKNER (Sheerness). Bandmaster, Isle of Sheppey St John Ambulance Band. For voluntary service to St John Ambulance.
- Miss Melanie HIPWOOD (Sittingbourne). Security Operations Manager, Department for International Development. For services to Public Administration.