Kent 2015 New Year’s Honours Announced
The Lord Lieutenant would like to congratulate all those who have received honours in Her Majesty The Queen’s New Year’s Honours 2015.
Knights Batchelor (Kt)
- Thomas WINSOR (Cranbrook). HM Chief Inspector of Constabulary. For Public Service.
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Miss Kate LAMPARD DL (Sittingbourne). Independent Overseer, Department of Health and NHS Investigation into Jimmy Saville. For Services to the National Health Service and to the community in Kent.
- Ms Stephanie BRIVIO (Rochester). Assistant Director, Child Protection, Safeguarding Group, Department for Education. For Services to Child Protection and to the community in Medway.
- Dr Ruth MALLORS-RAY (Sevenoaks). Lately Director of Aerospace, Aviation and Defence, Knowledge Transfer Networks. For Services to Science, Innovation and Knowledge Transfer.
- Mr Graham MUNGEAM (Tonbridge). Non-Executive Chairman, Oasis Community Learning. For Services to Children and Families.
- Professor Sarah SPURGEON (Shepherdswell). Professor of Control Engineering, University of Kent. For Services to Engineering.
- Mr David WARD (Ashford). Route Managing Director, South East, Network Rail. For Services to the Rail Industry.
- Miss Felicity ASTON (Tonbridge). Antarctic Explorer. For Services to Polar Exploration.
- Mr Andrew BLUNDELL (Tonbridge). Volunteer, Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme, Kent. For Services to Young People.
- Mrs Sylvia DONNELLY (Dover). Higher Officer, Border Force South East and Europe, Home Office. For Services to Child Protection and Voluntary Services in Canterbury.
- Mrs Fiona KEYTE (Canterbury). For Services to Disadvantaged and Vulnerable People through Time-Out in Canterbury.
- Mrs Rachel LITTLEWOOD (Gillingham). For Services to Family Carers through Carers First in Kent and Medway and to People with Learning Disabilities in Gillingham.
- Ms Jennifer RAFFERTY (Canterbury). Research Accounts Manager, University of Kent. For Services to Higher Education.
- Mr Nigel STRATTON (Tunbridge Wells). For Services to the community in Tunbridge Wells.
- Ms Dorothy WEEDON (Maidstone). For Political Service, particularly in Maidstone.
- Mrs Emma CALLAN (Whitstable). Counsellor, Waymark Counselling Trust and Arcadia Counselling Service for Services to the Community in Canterbury and Herne Bay.
- Mrs Jane DOHERTY (Ashford). Manager, Ashford Family Nursery. For Services to Children and Families.
- Mrs Tessa FINEMAN (Ashford). For Services to the Arts in Ashford.
- Mr Raymond FOSTER (Maidstone). Asset Performance Team Leader, Environment Agency. For Services to the Environment and Flood Risk Management.
- Mrs Gillian FOWLER (Herne Bay). For Services to the Community particularly the League of Friends of the Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital in Herne Bay.
- Mrs Maureen LEWSEY (Folkestone). Member, Kent County Priory Group. For Voluntary Service to St John Ambulance.
- Mrs Rosalynde WARD (Sevenoaks). For Services to People with Disabilities in Sevenoaks and to Charity in Romania.