HM The Queen’s 2020 Birthday Honours
- Paul CARTER. Lately Chairman, County Councils Network and Lately Leader, Kent County Council. For Services to Local Government.
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Amelia FLETCHER. Lately Non-Executive Board Member, Financial Conduct Authority and Payment Systems Regulator. For Services to the Economy.
- Nikki KING. Lately Chair, Greenacre Academy Trust. For Services to Education.
- Theresa OJO. Chief Executive, The Diana Award. For Services to Young People.
- Geraldine ALLINSON. For Services to Local Media in Kent.
- Adrienne CHERRYWOOD. Founder and Headteacher, Cressey College, Croydon. For Services to Children and Young People with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Colin FLACK. Lately Chair, Rail Alliance. For Services to the Rail Supply Industry.
- Graham RALPH. Lately District Operations Manager, Work and Health Directorate, Department for Work and Pensions. For Public Service.
- Dr Gideon RUBIN. Assistant Director, Health Protection Research Unit for Emergency Preparedness and Response, King’s College London. For Services to Public Health particularly during Covid-19.
- David SMITH. Deputy Director, Border Force, Home Office. For Services to EU Exit Preparation and Border Security.
- Ian YARNOLD. Head, International Vehicle Standards, Department for Transport. For Services to Transport and Engineering.
- Robin APPS. For Services to the community in Tunbridge Wells.
- Tina BUTLER. Head of Commercial and Procurement, Kent Fire and Rescue Service. For Services to the Covid-19 response.
- Graham ELTON. Senior Partner, Bain and Co. For Services to the Economy.
- Ijeoma EZEILO. Telecommunications, Sky UK. For Services to the Telecommunications Industry during Covid-19.
- Susan FAWCUS. Regional Resettlement Co-ordinator, South East Strategic Partnership for Migration. For Services to Refugees.
- Dr Hilary JONES. For Services to Broadcasting, Public Health Information and Charity.
- Anthony LARSEN. For Services to Operational Law Enforcement during Covid-19.
- Margaret LAWRENCE. Head, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Manchester. For Services to Pharmaceutical Research.
- Graeme LAWRIE. Partnership Director, ACS International Schools. For Services to Education particularly during Covid-19.
- Sharon MEDHURST. For Services to the community in Edenbridge.
- Rosalind READ-LEAH. Founder, Domestic Abuse Charter, Department for Transport. For services to Civil Servants experiencing Domestic Abuse.
- Vivienne UPFOLD. Foster Carer, Barnardo’s. For Services to Children and Families in South East England.
- Julie BARRY. For Services to the community in Edenbridge during Covid-19.
- Alan CLARKE. Founder, The Alchemy Charitable Trust. For Services to Charity in Sussex and West Kent.
- Valerie DYKE. For Services to the community in New Ash Green.
- Jill EYRE. For Services to the community in Edenbridge.
- Ann HANNAH. Rapid Response Laboratory and Cellular Pathology Operations Manager, Health Services Laboratory. For Services to Healthcare during Covid-19.
- Dr Wendy MADGWICK. For Charitable Services in Deal.
- Cleo SMITH. Chief Officer, Age UK Hythe and Lyminge. For Services to the community during Covid-19.
- Jean SOWTEN. Manager, Sevenoaks Day Nursery. For Services to Education.
- Nicholas TANNER. Lately Lead Nurse for Homelessness, Medway Community Healthcare. For Services to Homeless People in London and Medway.
- Martin TAPP. For Services to Flood Risk Management in Kent.
- Maciel VINAGRE. Assistant Manager Hotel Services, Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. For Services to the NHS during Covid-19.
- Jason WENLOCK. Chief Inspector, Kent Police. For Services to Policing and Young People.
The Queen’s Police Medal
- Anthony BLAKER, Deputy Chief Constable, Kent Police
The Queen’s Fire Service Medal
- Sean BONE-KNELL, Former Kent Fire and Rescue Service Director of Operations.
HM The Queen’s 2020 New Year Honours
- Mr Peter ESTLIN. Lately Lord Mayor of London. For Services to International Business, Inclusion and Skills.
The Most Honourable Order of the Bath
Companions of the Order of the Bath (CB)
- Ms Indra MORRIS. Director General, Children’s Social Care, Social Mobility and Disadvantage, Department for Education. For Services to Social Mobility.
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Mr Graham WILKINSON. For Public Service.
- Mr Graham RAZEY. For Services to Education.
- Mr John CANNON. For Services to the British Cobnut Industry.
- Mr Mark EVERETT. For Services to Theatre.
- The Rt. Revd Rose HUDSON-WILKIN. For Services to Young People and the Church.
- Mr Graham COLDMAN. For Services to the Community in Edenbridge.
- Ms Melanie LLOYD. Volunteer, Phab. For Services to Young People and the Community in South East England.
- Ms Kerry BANKS. For Services to Breast Cancer.
- Mr David TURNER. For Services to Families of Terminally Ill Children.
- Mr Geoffrey ROFE. For Services to Badminton and Young People.
- Mr Jacky Sheung Sang KONG. For Services to the Chinese Community in Croydon.
- Ms Kathryn BISPHAM. For Services to Patient Safety.